Inspiring today’s professionals to meet tomorrow’s challenges
To continue to be nationally recognised as a leading provider of high quality teacher/trainer education for the lifelong learning sector.
Please note our statement of Purpose and Priorities (opens in a new window) as adopted by the CPCET Board at its Annual Meeting in June 2009.
Vision and values:
We are a democratic and collaborative partnership committed to
- Openness and transparency
- Accessibility and flexibility
- Equality and diversity
- Innovation and responsiveness to change
- Professional development through practice, reflection and study
- High standards and good practice in learning and teaching
- Continuing improvement through evaluation and research